What inspires you about Voyageurs National Park? Traveling through its endless waters? The towering pines that stand unwavering for centuries? Fresh walleye over the campfire?
Whatever your connection to Voyageurs may be, we want to invite you to protect this special place for generations.
Today's the big day! Please join us in celebrating all that inspires you about the park with your giving. We are halfway to our $40,000 goal. Please consider a gift before midnight tonight.
Due to a generous $12,000 challenge match, your gift will have double the impact today. With your support, we will be able to fund landmark programs and projects in the year ahead, including wetland restoration, trail improvements, land conservation, and education programs for children and youth.
The first 200 donors to give $100 or more will get a limited addition Voyageurs night sky neck gaiter.
Any gift, large or small, helps qualify us for prize grants from GiveMN.org. To donate, go to https://www.givemn.org/organization/Voyageurs.
This Give to the Max Day, can you help us raise $40,000?
With your support, we will be able to fund landmark projects and programs in the year ahead:
- Launch the Voyageurs Classroom Initiative to expand youth environmental education in the park and virtually at home.
- Work to add 30 acres to the park, preserving important habitat.
- Preserve natural darkness, starry sky views and cultural stories by funding lighting improvements, public outreach and new dark sky education programs.
- Introduce young adults to conservation careers through the new Field Fellows program.
- Restore wetland biodiversity for fish and wildlife by removing invasive cattails.
- Expand sustainable recreation opportunities, including the new Mukooda hiking trail and making trail and campsite improvements.