Weechi-it-te-win Family Services Inc.
Invites applications for the position(s) of
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – (1) POSITION
The Tele-Mental Health Administrative Assistant (TMHAA) is a parttime,
permanent administrative position. The Tele-Mental Health
Administrative Assistant will work within a culturally competent
system of care and as such will acknowledge and incorporate,
at all levels, the importance of culture, the expansion of cultural
knowledge, and the overall vision of Weechi-it-te-win Family
The Tele-Mental Health Administrative Assistant will provide
assistance to the Tele Mental Health Coordinator. It is the
responsibility of the Tele-Mental Health Administrative Assistant to
provide coverage for the Tele Mental Health Coordinator.
The Tele-Mental Health Administrative Assistant shall be
knowledgeable about the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) and
its equipment –how to set up, trouble shoot problems, multiple site
usage, and ensure effi cient pathways between sites and hubs.
The Tele-Mental Health Administrative Assistant reports to the Tele
Mental Health Services Coordinator.
1. An understanding and appreciation of Anishinaabe cultural
beliefs, values, norms, ceremony, teachings and a commitment
to continue learning, participating and advocating during any
opportunity provided by the Agency or Community.
2. Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12) or equivalent and
specialized course work in general business practice, secretarial
writing, typing and word processing.
3. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operating a microcomputer/
laptop in an offi ce setting.
4. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general offi ce administration
5. An ability to establish/maintain a fi ling system for clientele.
6. A demonstrating knowledge of English spelling, grammar, and
7. Some experience in working with children/youth would be
8. The ability to speak Ojibwe is an asset.
9. Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License and provide a
10. Must submit a satisfactory vulnerable sector check as a condition
11. Must adhere to the highest level of confi dentiality.
Application must include:
Cover Letter – signed and dated
Three references (one must be employment related)
along with written permission to contact references
- Applications submitted without all above required
documentation will not be considered
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Complete job descriptions available upon request
Submit Applications to: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT
Candace Morrisseau APPLICATION:
P.O. Box 812 Tuesday, August 4, 2020 4:00 pm
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3N1
Phone number: (807) 274-3201 ext. 4021
Fax number: (807) 274-8435