SUPERVISED ACCESS WORKERS
The Community Support Centre – Northwest invites applicants for the
position of Supervised Access Worker at our Fort Frances site.
The Supervised Access Worker works within the Supervised Access Program
to maintain a safe and non-threatening, child-focused, neutral environment
for non-custodial parents or other family members to visit with or exchange
- Supervise and monitor all interactions between children and
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment for children and visiting parties;
- Maintain factual observation records of visits and exchanges as set out by
the agency’s policies and procedures, and in accordance with the
standards of the Ministry of the Attorney General.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team while developing and
maintaining positive working relationships with co-workers;
- Exercises discretion and respect the rights of clients;
- Ability to interact effectively and develop professional relationships
- Flexibility is required to meet operational needs. Hours of work include
daytime, evenings and weekends.
Diploma in human services or experience within a related fi eld preferred.
Salary: $16.89 – $19.20 as per Collective Agreement
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
The Community Support Centre - Northwest is an equal opportunity
employer. Please contact us if you require accommodations in regards to the
recruitment and selection process.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: Hiring Committee