Naicatchewenin First Nation
Internal/ External Posting
Naicatchewenin First Nation is seeking a high performing individual
with a professional work ethic and who has strong computer,
organization and communication skills. The HR Offi cer reports directly
to the Director of Administration.
- Provide advice on ethical and legislative issues and recommend when
to seek legal advice;
- Develop comprehensive job descriptions, interview questions,
performance evaluations, pay models, appropriate forms and letters;
- Ensure that performance evaluations and other necessary reviews
are conducted in a timely manner and ensure that supervisors and
employees are made aware of review dates;
- Complete job description available upon request.
- University degree or college diploma related to Human Resource
- Five (5) years’ work experience with First Nation management;
- Knowledge of the community, administrative structure and operations
of the First Nation;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Computer skills preferred;
- Must provide a Criminal Reference Check satisfactory to the
- Valid Driver’s License and must have own access to a vehicle.
Requirements: Current Resume, Cover Letter, 3 Professional
Jody Smith, Human Resources Offi cer, email@example.com
R.R.#1 Box 15
Contact Information: (807)486-3407 ext. 208
Closing Date: Friday, January 17, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) CST
As per Naicatchewenin Drug Testing Policy, the successful applicant will
be required to submit a drug test as a condition of employment. No late
applicants will be accepted.