Accepting applications for the position of:
Reporting to the CEO, as a member of the Administrative Finance Team you will perform
specific financial and accounting related tasks to meet operational and legislative
The Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration
- Accounting Diploma/Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft office and computerized Payroll programs, etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and the maintenance of an acceptable driving record
- Experience working in a unionized environment
- Valid Criminal Record Check
What we offer:
- Group RRSP Plan, financial wellness.
- Excellent benefit package including Extended Health Care, Dental, Life Insurance,
Dependent Life Insurance, Employee and Family Assistance Program, Short Term
Disability, Long Term Disability.
- Compressed work week, flexible hours and a work life balance.
Application deadline: January 13, 2020
Expected start date: ASAP
For complete job description, please visit our website at:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
C.L.F.F.D. Hiring Committee
P.O. Box 147
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M5
Phone: 807-274-5556 Fax 807-274-5009