Well, here we are in the second week of October and we are already over the normal amount of rainfall for this month.
But, on a brighter note, the sun is shining. It was last evening as well and then we had a thunderstorm.
I had to make the executive decision to cancel our winter wheat plans for this fall.
I had the seed in record time, but it should be in the ground at the very latest by the end of September.
Even if the rain stopped today, I wouldn't be getting that in the ground for a couple of weeks.