Riverside Health Care held its annual general meeting on June 28, at which time two vacancies on the board of directors were filled.
Joining the board for the first time are Carlene Steiner for a three-year term and Jon Begg for a two-year term.
Returning to the board for three-year terms are Doug Robinson and Jordan Forbes.
Continuing their terms of office on the board of directors are Janice Beazley, Donna McDonald, Cindy McKinnon, Joanne Ogden, and Shanna Weir.
At the inaugural meeting of the board of directors, held immediately following the AGM, the officers were appointed as follows:
- Chair-Janice Beazley;
- Vice-Chair-Joanne Ogden; and
- Second Vice-Chair-Doug Robinson
Cindy McKinnon was elected as chair of the board's Quality, Safety & Risk Committee.
The board also includes the following ex-officio directors:
- Ted Scholten (president and CEO);
- Lori Maki (vice-president of Health Services and Chief Nursing Executive);
- Dr. Melanie Kowal (Chief of Staff); and
- Dr. Lorena Jenks (president of the Medical Staff).