You are here

Help, Please

Can I ask people from the Rainy River District to keep remembering all the flood victims in our district, esp. the ones whose houses have been condemned and who need to rebuild or relocate before winter comes?

The funding process for these people has been extremely slow and frustrating. Here is how you can help a great deal.

Full text available to digital subscribers only.

Login or Subscribe to the Digital Edition

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Google icon
LinkedIn icon
Pinterest icon
Reddit icon
e-mail icon