Spring into a new job. NCDS is here to help!
CASUAL DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES WORKER
REFERENCE NO. OSF-FEB13
(Outcomes Support Facilitator)
• DIPLOMA or DEGREE in HUMAN SERVICES. (DSW preferred);
• Prior relevant education and experience may be considered;
• Related experience in a support worker role;
• Experience providing personal care and redirecting challenging behaviours would be an asset;
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, non-verbal, and written;
• Current First Aid/CPR certification;
• Basic to Intermediate Computer skills;
• Valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle is required; and
• CPI certification considered an asset.
• To support/facilitate individuals with a developmental disability in developing skills which promote participation, friendship and citizenship in the community;
• Support individuals to achieve personal goals;
• Advocate/Coordinate with the individual to choose and access community services;
• Support individuals to participate in the cultural, spiritual, recreational, leisure, educational, volunteer, and employment activities in the community.
Shift work requirement.
Forward applications including cover letter and resume by
February 28, 2013 to:
Fort Frances and District,
c/o Hiring Committee,
P.O. Box 147 Fort Frances, ON
Telephone: (807)274-5556 ext. 214