Job searching? We have the inside scoop!
This Employment Ontario service is funded by the Ontario government.
• Friendly, neat in appearance, personable, energetic
• Good communication skills
• Enjoy working with patients
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Computer skills
• Good work ethic, self-motivated
• Manual dexterity for replacing small frame parts
- 25 hours per week plus additional hours as needed.
- Previous related work experience not required but successful
applicant must be willing and able to learn new skills.
Please submit resume with cover letter in own handwriting to:
Dr. Lorelei Locker
314 Scott Street
Fort Frances, ON
Closing date: Wednesday, November 21, 2012
We appreciate all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.