Everyone's employment journey is different! Visit NCDS today for one-of-a-kind service.
COUCHICHING FIRST NATION INVITES APPLICATION FOR
Reporting to the Health and Social Service Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible for researching and developing a community care model to bring health and social services together internal and external to Couchiching First Nation.
• Identify gaps and strengths in community services.
• Conduct background search and literature review regarding
prevention services for families at risk.
• Produce model proposal within guidelines of project outline.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Health and Social fi eld with research and program development experience.
• Experience conducting literature reviews.
• Knowledge of the Ontario Child and Family Services Act.
• Knowledge of First Nation Child Welfare system.
• Knowledge of Community Services, Customs and Traditions.
• Masters’ Degree in relevant field an asset.
This position is part-time until March 31st 2013.
Application deadline is: November 16th, 2012 @ 4:00 PM.
Please send a cover letter and resume, along with
three work related references to:
Health and Social Services Manager
Couchiching First Nation
Site 206-195, R.R#2
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M3
Fax # 807-274-6458