NCDS One-stop shopping for employment needs, servicing the entire Rainy River District!
COUCHICHING FIRST NATION INVITES APPLICATION FOR
Reporting to the Health and Social Service Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible for researching and developing a community care model to bring health and social services together internal and external to Couchiching First Nation.
• Identify gaps and strengths in community services.
• Conduct background search and literature review regarding
prevention services for families at risk.
• Produce model proposal within guidelines of project outline.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Health and Social fi eld with research and program development experience.
• Experience conducting literature reviews.
• Knowledge of the Ontario Child and Family Services Act.
• Knowledge of First Nation Child Welfare system.
• Knowledge of Community Services, Customs and Traditions.
• Masters’ Degree in relevant field an asset.
This position is part-time until March 31st 2013.
Application deadline is: November 16th, 2012 @ 4:00 PM.
Please send a cover letter and resume, along with
three work related references to:
Health and Social Services Manager
Couchiching First Nation
Site 206-195, R.R#2
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M3
Fax # 807-274-6458