Spring into a new job. NCDS is here to help!
Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking an
individual to join the Dryden Team. A progressive community
set between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay, Dryden offers
excellent medical, educational and recreational facilities.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager your role will be to
effectively manage annual capital and major maintenance plans.
More specifically, you will:
• Provide leadership, direction and performance management for engineering group.
• Develop and adhere to an annual engineering project schedule.
• As Gatekeeper be responsible for management of all project
scopes, schedules and budget.
• Provide engineering department expertise as required to support the safe and reliable operation of the plant.
• You have a safety-oriented mindset with the desire to enforce
and follow mill safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline,
preferably Mechanical, and are a licensed professional engineer in Ontario.
• Minimum of 5 years experience related to aspects of this role.
• You will have proven analytical and problem solving skills.
• You are knowledgeable in pulp and paper manufacturing,
including a broad knowledge of mechanical, electrical and civil
engineering, building, boiler, pressure vessel and electrical,
health and safety codes as prescribed by the Provincial and
• You possess sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work
within a team environment.
• You must have very good oral and written communication
abilities, including technical writing, budget preparation and
• You possess excellent computer skills with computer-based
maintenance software (SAP), MS Offi ce and scheduling software.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our Team. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by November 23 to:
Duke Street, Dryden, Ontario P8N 2Z7
or e-mail: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however,
only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.