Laid off? Your Second Career starts at Northern Community Development Services.
MECHANICAL/ MAINTENANCE PLANNER
Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking an
individual to join the Dryden Team. A progressive community
set between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay, Dryden offers
excellent medical, educational and recreational facilities.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent your role will be to plan and co-ordinate mechanical maintenance activity within the Pulpmill and associated equipment.
More specifically, you will have to:
• Ensure that job plans, equipment, material and specs needed
are readily available and that the various trades are properly
co-ordinated, as they relate to the work order systems.
• Help schedule work in consultation with the operating and area supervisors.
• Co-chair regular run and shutdown meetings.
• Set up of new assets and fi les as they relate to mill mechanical equipment.
• Manage mechanical repair material inventory and asset bill of
• You will be either a Journeyman “A” Mechanical tradesperson or Mechanical Technician/Technologist or both.
• You require a broad knowledge of the mechanical maintenance function and knowledge of stores inventories and practices.
• You have familiarity with engineering files and prints.
• You are able to troubleshoot mechanical problems.
• You have a safety-oriented mindset with the desire to enforce and follow mill safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• You possess excellent computer skills with computer-based
maintenance software (SAP), and MS Office.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our Team. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by November 23 to:
Duke Street, Dryden, Ontario P8N 2Z7
or e-mail: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however,
only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.