Get a second opinion on your resume from your local employment experts!
This Employment Ontario service is funded by the Ontario government.
Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking an
individual to join the Dryden Team. A progressive community
set between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay, Dryden offers
excellent medical, educational and recreational facilities.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent you will be
responsible for the safe and efficient coordination/supervision of mechanical trade groups engaged in the maintenance of the mill.
More specifically, you will have to:
• Coordinate maintenance with production in order to minimize
downtime and continually carry on preventive maintenance to
ensure the operation of all equipment in an economical and safe manner.
• Supervise and develop team members.
• Role model safe job practices.
• Five years of industrial, maintenance experience and industrial, maintenance related post-secondary education combined.
• Ability to lead safety improvements through personal
commitment and procedures.
• Knowledge of industrial safety procedures and regulations.
• At least 2 years of demonstrated strong leadership skills and
experience leading a team to achieve excellent results.
• Strong communication skills: written, oral and listening.
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player.
• Good planning, organizing and problem solving ability.
• You possess excellent computer skills with computer-based
maintenance software (SAP), and MS Office.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our Team. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by November 23 to:
Duke Street, Dryden, Ontario P8N 2Z7
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however,
only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.