Laid off? Your Second Career starts at Northern Community Development Services.
ELECTRICAL/INSTRUMENT RELIABILITY PLANNER
Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking an individual to join the Dryden Team. A progressive community set between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay, Dryden offers excellent medical, educational and recreational facilities.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, your role will be
to manage and supervise preventive and predictive maintenance work and to provide detailed maintenance planning packages for Electrical and Instrumentation trades.
More specifically, you will have to:
• Develop and document equipment standards and maintenance practices.
• Conduct failure analysis, provide solutions and perform follow-up.
• Manage ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 preventive maintenance
• Plan work packages for Electrical and Instrumentation trades as follow-up from equipment inspections.
• You will hold a degree as an Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer or a diploma as an Electrical/Instrumentation Technologist. A licensed Electrical/Instrumentation tradesman will be considered.
• You have proven analytical and problem solving skills.
• You possess sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work
within a team environment.
• You have the ability to co-ordinate maintenance and repair
• You have a safety-oriented mindset with the desire to enforce
and follow mill safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• You must have excellent oral and written communication abilities, including technical writing, budget preparation and presentations.
• You possess excellent computer skills with computer-based
maintenance software, MS Office, and scheduling software. The ability to use AutoCAD and/or experience in working with PLC controls is an asset.
• You possess the potential to grow into more senior leadership
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our Team. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by November 23 to:
Duke Street, Dryden, Ontario P8N 2Z7
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however,
only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.