Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child & Family Services-Family Relief Workers
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child & Family Services
Requires Family Relief Workers
As a Family Relief Worker you will be responsible for providing respite and/or specialized services for families or caregivers of children with physical and/or developmental disabilities and adults with developmental disabilities, residing within the Rainy River District. This is a casual position.
Location: Fort Frances, Ontario
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalency required
• Additional training relating to a specific position may be
• Experience working with individuals with physical and/or
developmental disabilities and their families would be a definite asset
• Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s Licence and have access to a vehicle
• A criminal reference check and driver’s abstract are required.
Hours of Work: on an as needed basis
Please submit resume with three (3) professional references
by July 19, 2012 to:
Human Resources Department
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
820 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, Ontario P9N 3P7
Fax No. (807)467-5539
We would like to thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.