(May 4, 2020 to September 25, 2020)
(Posted - February 3, 2020)
Seven Generations Education Institute requires Post Secondary
Instructor(s) to teach courses in: Human Resources Management,
areas of expertise in compensation management, employee
performance appraisals, labour negotiations and employment in
laws and regulations.
- Deliver college courses reflecting Aboriginal and regional knowledge;
- Manage and supervise students;
- Evaluate and report student progress.
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources or a University degree in a
- Human Resources certification with the Human Resources
Professionals Association, preferred;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) as well as strong
interpersonal, organizational and computer skills;
- Previous experience in the related field, preferred;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Crucial to this position is a demonstrated ability to understand
cultural influences and issues specific to adult learners in northern
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aboriginal culture, preferred.
- The ability to speak an Aboriginal language, preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with colleagues
REMUNERATION: All Instructor rates are based on strict funding
LOCATION: Fort Frances, Ontario
HOUR(S): Part-time and evening based program(s) with three (3) to six
(6) hour(s) of instruction per week.
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume, including
three (3) employment related references; one (1) of which must be
from a current or recent supervisor. Please submit by 12:00 p.m. (CST)
on Friday, February 14, 2020, to the attention of the:
Seven Generations Education Institute,
1452 Idylwild Drive, P.O. Box 297
Fort Frances, Ontario P9A 3M3
Fax: (807) 274-8761 or E-mail: email@example.com
We would like to thank everyone for their application, but only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodation
in the recruitment process is available for applicants with
disabilities. For a complete job description, please contact, Michelle
Allan, Director of Human Resources.