The Fort Frances Times has an excellent opportunity within our Web Department. The successful candidate will work full time, Monday through Friday.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered.
Your work background and expertise will include a strong knowledge and experience in the areas of;
- Deploying and maintaining Drupal and Wordpress sites.
- Developing and maintaining web applications.
- Maintaining MySQL databases.
- Working with customers to fix errors and solve problems.
- Keeping websites secure and fix vulnerabilities.
An ability to work cohesively as part of our Web Team and in conjunction with our Newspaper and Commercial Printing staff will be important, as will the ability to deliver excellent customer service.
If you enjoy seeking solutions, are innovative by nature, and delight in new opportunities, please apply with resume, cover letter and a portfolio of your work to:
Times Web Manager, Fort Frances Times,
116 First Street East, Fort Frances, On, P9A 1K2.
Deadline Friday, January 24, 2020.