Invites Applications for the Position of
Reporting to the Executive Director, the First Nation Financial
Advisor will provide on-going financial assistance and advice
to our seven (7) affiliated communities. The First Nation
Financial Advisor will also provide accounting, payroll, financial
management and administrative support to Pwi-Di-Goo-Zing NeYaa-Zhing Advisory Services’ finance department.
- College diploma or specialized training in financial
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Finance/Accounting;
three (3) of which should be related to First Nations;
- Demonstrated ability to work with various software packages;
- Specific knowledge or experience working with funding
- Knowledge of First Nation government, culture, lifestyles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Valid Driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Commensurate based on qualifications and experience.
Applications can be forwarded in person, by mail, email or fax to:
Attn: Hiring Committee
Pwi-Di-Goo-Zing Ne-Yaa-Zhing Advisory Services
P.O. Box 522
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M8
Phone: 807-274-8531 Fax: 807-274-4330
Location: Advisory Services Office, 2nd Floor,
Nanicost Building, 1455 Idylwild Dr., Fort Frances
All applications must include:
- A cover letter;
- A resume, which includes three (3) professional references,
one of which must be from current or former supervisors; and
- Written authorization to contact references.
Applications must be received no later than October 21st, 2019
at 12:00 noon CST.
For a complete job description, please visit our employment
page at www.advisoryservices.ca or contact our main reception
(807) 274- 8531 to request a copy. Pwi-di-goo-zing Ne-yaa-zhing
Advisory Services welcomes and encourages applications
from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available
on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the
recruitment and selection process.
While all applications are appreciated, only those applicants
selected for an interview will be contacted.