The United Native Friendship Centre is seeking a highly
motivated, community minded individual for the position of
Full-time Position, 35 hours/week
· Relevant college accreditation
· Minimum of three experience working in the area of job
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of Indigenous culture and traditions
· Past experience working with Indigenous people
· Ability to work as a team player
· Computer knowledge an asset
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
Please send cover letter, resume and three work related
Personnel Selection Committee
United Native Friendship Centre
P.O. Box 752
516 Portage Avenue, Fort Frances, ON P9A 3N1
or email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019, at 4:00 p.m.
A complete job description is available at 516 Portage Avenue and
on our website www.unfc.org.
We thank all who apply but only those selected
for an interview will be contacted.