Rainy River Medical Clinic
Minimum 7.5 hours/week
Some responsibilities will include:
- Perform clerical duties such as managing incoming telephone calls,
scheduling appointments, and greeting patients in a professional
- Process referrals, as well as retrieving and returning messages on behalf
of the physician;
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes;
- Work within EMR software to skillfully navigate the electronic filing system;
- Receive and receipt cash items and third party payments;
- Perform other duties as assigned in the interest of efficient operations of
- Maintain confidentiality of all data and information.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written combined with the
ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Capacity to adapt quickly to a fast paced, dynamic work environment;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- Experience in an office setting considered an asset.
Reply Attention: Dianna Gamsby, Office Manager. Drop off resume with
hand-written cover letter, signed and dated with three employment related
references (one of which must be from a current or recent supervisor).
Please include permission to contact references.
Closing date for applicants is July 19, 2019. The successful candidate
should be prepared to start as soon as possible.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.