Invites applications for the position of
Nigigoonsiminikaaning First Nation is seeking an individual who is
professional, responsible and motivated for the position of Community
Health Nurse. The Community Health Nurse is responsible for the
development and implementation of a Community Health Nursing
Program for residents of Nigigoonsiminikaaning First Nation.
- Registered Nurse and relevant related experience;
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Proficient with computers and software such as Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge and understanding of First Nation Management, culture,
lifestyles and traditions;
- Knowledge of Federal/Provincial Government and their agencies;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel);
- Ability to speak Ojibway would be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; and
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation.
Deadline: Friday, July 19, 2019 no later than 12:00 NOON (CST)
To ensure consideration, please submit a covering letter, resume
and two professional references. Written authorization to contact
references must be included with the application.
How to Apply?
Forward resume, cover letter and references by Email, Fax or in person to:
Nigigoonsiminikaaning First Nation
Attn: Human Resources Officer
P.O Box 68, Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M5
Phone: (807) 481-2536 Fax: (807) 481-2511
Alex Bruyere, General Manager at (807) 481-2536
Job Descriptions available upon request by calling our office
While all applications are appreciated, only those applicants
selected for an interview will be contacted.