Town of Fort Frances
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Fort Frances Public Library has an exciting opportunity
for a dynamic professional to lead our team as full time C.E.O.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a Master’s degree
in library science preferred.
- Five years managerial experience
in a public library setting
- Significant experience in budgeting
and financial planning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
and comfort in representing the library
in a wide range of forums
- A good understanding of automated library applications,
software and technological innovation
Annual Salary: Town of Fort Frances Band 9
Commencing July 2019
Please submit by: Friday, June 21, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Complete job description and
application package are available at: