Fort Frances Native Urban/
The Casual Contract Maintenance Worker performs routine
and preventative maintenance and repairs on houses, buildings
and yards for Fort Frances Native Urban/Wahkaihganun Future
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Identifies problems on plumbing, electrical, interior and exterior of
buildings and appliances;
- Repairs and restores damage to floors, walls, windows, doors,
roofs and eavestrough;
- Cleans out vacant units of all refuse on move outs, and loads
refuse and hauls to landfill;
- Attends to all emergency calls to resolve situations;
- Helps with all other repairs and maintenance that are essential to
a safe and healthy environment.
The successful candidate must provide their own transportation.
Apply with Resume and Cover Letter to:
Neil Kabel, Housing Manager: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants however,
only those to be interviewed will be contacted.