is currently seeking applications for a
Finance & Insurance
The Finance & Insurance Specialist is like an “in-house banker” who
works closely with customers when they are purchasing a vehicle.
Their primary role is to help our customers obtain financing and to
understand the warranty, insurance, and protection products that
are available to safeguard their investment.
Candidates will have excellent communication skills, an enthusiastic
approach to customer service, as well as the ability to work well with
others in a team environment. Candidates should also possess the
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Ability to sell warranties and other products to help customers
protect the value of their vehicle.
- Positive attitude that translates Into excellent Interaction with
customers, co-workers and financial institutions.
- Ability to quickly review, understand, and explain sales contracts
and legal documentation to customers.
- Ability to remain organized while managing multiple tasks and
while working extensively with paperwork and various
- Ability to work in an efficient and professional manner.
Enjoy a great working environment with an excellent compensation
package that includes a retirement savings plan. Experience
preferred but willing to train the right candidate. Remuneration will
be based on qualifications.
Apply in person or send your resume to:
Mr. Terry Mueller, General Manager
Mr. John Sivonen, Sales Manager
Sunset Country Ford
1001 King’s Highway
Fort Frances, ON P9A 2X7
Applications will be accepted until Friday, June 14, 2019 and
interviewing will commence as applications are received. Final
selection may occur prior to application deadline.
We thank all applicants for their interest In this position. Only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.