Invites applications for the position of
Under the direction of Chief and Council, the Membership Registrar is
responsible for the administrative duties in relation to the Rainy River First
Nation Membership Code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or relevant field;
- Proven experience with program management, financial administration,
database management and analysis;
- Ability to maintain diplomacy, discretion and respect when liaising with
Chief and Council, other managers, community members, contractors
and external agencies;
- Must have excellent communications skills, both oral and written and
- Knowledge and respect for Rainy River First Nations’ culture, traditions,
practices and lifestyles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to provide current Criminal Reference Check
satisfactory to the First Nation;
- Must adhere to the Rainy River First Nations’ Drug Testing Policy;
- Must have the ability to work flexible work hours, which may include
evenings and weekends;
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Please apply in writing by 4:00 PM on Thursday May 23, 2019.
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume, three (3)
employment related references, (two (2) of which must be from a current or
recent supervisor), with permission to contact these references.
Please submit application to:
Verna DeBungie – Human Resources
Rainy River First Nations
Box 450 Emo, ON P0W 1E0
For further information, please contact Verna DeBungie, Human Resources
Officer at (807) 482-2479 ext. 249.
We thank all applicants but only those invited for an interview
will be contacted.
The Rainy River First Nation is an equal opportunity employer.