Invites applications for the position of
MANAGER OF ADMINISTRATION
Under the direction of Chief and Council, the Manager of Administration
is responsible for planning, directing, implementing and evaluating the
organizational and administrative activities of the First Nations. In
conjunction with other program managers, the Manager of Administration
coordinates and directs proactive strategies to effectively address
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or
- Proven experience with program management, human resource
management, financial administration, budget development and
- Demonstrated experience in the drafting and implementation of
administrative policies and procedures;
- Ability to maintain diplomacy, discretion and respect when liaising
with Chief and Council, other managers, community members,
contractors and external agencies;
- Must have excellent communications skills, both oral and written
and computer skills;
- Knowledge and respect for Rainy River First Nations’ culture,
traditions, practices and lifestyles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to provide current Criminal Reference Check satisfactory
to the First Nation;
- Must adhere to the Rainy River First Nations’ Drug Testing Policy;
- Must have the ability to work flexible work hours, which may include
evenings and weekends;
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Please apply in writing by 4:00 PM on Friday May 31, 2019. Applications
must include a cover letter, current resume, three (3) employment related
references, (two (2) of which must be from a current or recent supervisor),
with permission to contact these references.
Please submit application to:
Verna DeBungie, Human Resources
Rainy River First Nations
Emo, ON P0W 1E0
For further information, please contact Verna DeBungie, Human Resources
at (807) 482-2479 ext. 249.
We thank all applicants but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
The Rainy River First Nation is an equal opportunity employer.