TEMPORARY POSITION, MAY BECOME PERMANENT
Community Living Fort Frances and District is a non-profit charitable organization
that has a proud, caring team of professional staff, participants, families and
volunteers, who are dedicated to providing quality supports and service to people
with developmental disabilities and their families, located in Fort Frances and
District, through opportunities for personal growth and community involvement.
The Community Support Services Supervisor reports directly to the Manager of
Community Support Services and is a member of the management team. This
individual liaises and acts as an advocate within the community in support of the
programs and services offered by CLFFD. This is a full-time 40 hour/week position.
This position requires supervising the Developmental Services Professionals who
provide direct care to the service users.
- Candidate must have a Degree or Diploma in Social Services or like discipline and
four (4) years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in the field of Developmental Disability is essential.
- Excellent communication skills required include; oral, written and presentation.
- Significant demonstrated ability in MS Office and computer literacy.
- Experience in a unionized environment and conflict resolution skills.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and use of personal vehicle is mandatory.
Interested applicants are invited to send a letter of interest along with a
detailed resume to:
Community Living Fort Frances and District
Attn: Hiring Committee
P.O. Box 147
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M5
Phone: 807-274-5556 Ext 214 Fax: 807-274-5009
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: MAY 17, 2019