Exciting Career Opportunity:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 2, 2019
As a member of the senior management team and reporting to the CEO, this position
is responsible for managing the day-to-day finance operations including reviewing
finance reports, monitoring accounts, preparing activity reports and finance forecasts,
payroll, and accounts receivable/accounts payable. Prepare financial reports required
by legislation standards or CLFFD policy. Excellent benefit package, competitive salary,
opportunities for advancement and a compressed workweek.
- Post-secondary Degree in Business, Commerce or Accounting.
- CPA, CGA designation required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing in a financial environment.
- Strong analytical, budgeting problem solving skills to provide creative solutions to
- Proficient in accounting software applications.
- Excellent computer skills - ADAGIO, Ceridian Dayforce, MS Office in a network environment.
- Experience working in a unionized environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Criminal Records Check.
Expected start date: ASAP
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
C.L.F.F.D. Hiring Committee
P.O. Box 147
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M5
Phone: 807-274-5556 Fax 807-274-5009