is currently seeking applications for a
The successful candidate will have good communication skills, an
enthusiastic approach to customer service, as well as the ability to
work well with people in a team environment. Candidates should
also posses the following:
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to courteously meet and greet customers.
- Ability to answer customers’ questions on the phone.
- Ability to encourage vehicle service/maintenance and problem
prevention with customers.
- Ability to properly document customer concerns on repair orders.
- Ability to readily work with numbers, computers, collect payments.
- Good organizational skills.
- Positive attitude.
Experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications. Enjoy a competitive
compensation package that includes a retirement savings plan and
Apply in person or send your resume to:
Mr. Terry Mueller
Sunset Country Ford
1001 King’s Highway
Fort Frances, ON P9A 2X7
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday April 23, 2019, and
interviewing will commence as applications are received. Final
selection may occur prior to application deadline.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.