Dryden Volunteer Recruitment
and Referral Centre
is seeking a
SUPERVISED ACCESS PROGRAM
28 Hours per Week
The Dryden Volunteer Recruitment and Referral Centre invites applicants
for the position of Supervised Access Program Team Leader at our Fort
The Supervised Access Program Team Leader will assume an assistant
coordinator role in the delivery of supervised access services within the
Kenora and Rainy River districts.
Primary responsibilities will include providing guidance and support
to casual program staff, collaborating with other service providers,
responding to enquiries, maintaining client information within an electronic
data-base system, performing intake functions and ensuring services are
provided in compliance with relevant legislation, Ministry regulations and
Agency policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Post-secondary education in human services and/or experience within
a related field
- Good organization and administrative skills
- Proficient in various forms of technology
- Proven ability to manage a large volume of work, conflicting priorities and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s licence
- Clear criminal reference check and vulnerable sector check.
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 per hour
The Dryden Volunteer Recruitment and Referral Centre is an equal
opportunity employer. Please contact us if you require accommodations in
regards to the recruitment and selection process.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by March 18, 2019 to:
The Dryden Volunteer Recruitment and Referral Centre
53 Arthur Street
Dryden, ON P8N 1J7