UNITED NATIVE FRIENDSHIP CENTRE
(Contract Position March - June 2019)
The United Native Friendship Centre is a seeking highly
motivated individual for the position of Aboriginal
Headstart Classroom Assistant.
- Must hold certification in the field of Early Childhood
- Must enjoy working with young children and be sensitive to
the needs of the children and their families
- Willing to learn the Aboriginal Headstart Program goals and
- Willing to fulfill the responsibilities set out by the classroom
Teacher and/or Coordinator
- Must submit a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
Please send cover letter, resume and three work related
Personnel Selection Committee
United Native Friendship Centre
P.O. Box 752
Fort Frances, Ontario P9A 3N1
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday, March 15, 2019, at 4:00 p.m.
A complete job description is available at the United Native
Friendship Centre, 516 Portage Avenue, Fort Frances.
Note: We thank all that apply but only those chosen for an
interview will be contacted.