Invites applications for the position of
Reporting to the Manager of Administration, the Executive Assistant
is responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative and
secretarial support to the Manager of Administration and to Chief and
Council. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good
judgement in a variety of situations, have strong written and verbal
communication, administrative and organizational skills and the ability
to maintain and manage multiple priorities.
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative support to the Manager
of Administration and Chief and Council;
- Prepare correspondence, meeting minutes and agendas, reports and
other documents as required;
- Handle and maintain confidential information with a high degree of
integrity and discretion;
- Arrange travel plans and prepare itineraries;
- Manage all schedules and appointments for the Manager of
Administration and Chief and Council.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent;
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration or a combination
of relevant education and training;
- 3 years’ experience working in an administrative environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook/Word/Excel/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to provide current Criminal Reference Check satisfactory
to the First Nation;
- Must adhere to the Rainy River First Nations’ Drug Testing Policy;
- Must have the ability to work flexible work hours, which may include
evenings and weekends;
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Please apply in writing by 4:00 PM on Friday, February 15th, 2019.
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume, three (3)
employment related references, two of which must be from a current or
recent supervisor, with permission to contact these references.
Complete Job Description available upon request.
Please submit application to:
Verna DeBungie – HR Manager
P.O. Box 450
Emo ON P0W 1E0
For further information, contact Verna DeBungie, HR Manager at
(807) 482-2479 ext. 249.
We thank all applicants but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
The Rainy River First Nation is an equal opportunity employer.