is currently seeking applications for a
Applicants should be enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals
that enjoy working with people. Front line Customer Service
experience is preferred but not necessary, as well as the
- Superior communication and people skills.
- Ability to meet and greet customers.
- Knowledge of appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Ability to answer customers’ questions on the phone and
refer callers to the appropriate department or team member.
- Ability to listen and record information accurately.
- Ability to relate to customers of all backgrounds and to
focus on customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to work with others In a team environment.
- Ability to work well with email and other oﬃce computer
- Good organizational skills.
- Positive attitude.
Enjoy a great working environment with an excellent
compensation package that includes a retirement savings
plan. Remuneration will be based on qualifications.
Apply in person or send your resume to:
Mr. Terry Mueller, General Manager
Sunset Country Ford
1001 King’s Highway
Fort Frances, ON P9A 2X7
Applications will be accepted until Friday February 15, 2019,
and interviewing will commence as applications are received.
Final selection may occur prior to application deadline.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.