Invites applications to
– ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Rainy River First Nations Economic Development
Reporting to Chief and Council, the Senior Position will administer the
daily operations and projects under the RRNF’S Economic Development
Program and will provide advice to Chief and Council based on business
and financial analysis of current and proposed activities.
- A university degree in either Business, Finance, Economics or another
related field preferred;
- A preferred minimum of ten (10) years of experience in business
development, financial analysis and strategic planning;
- Highly experienced in strategic and business development,
operational management, and human resources management;
- Strong knowledge with corporate and tax laws, corporate securities/
shares, corporate structures, corporate roles and responsibilities;
- Strong knowledge of fiscal management and responsibility, business
finance, contracts, and partnerships; and
- Proven office administration skills and proficient with Microsoft
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to provide a current Criminal Reference Check
satisfactory to the First Nation;
- Must adhere to the Rainy River First Nations’ Drug Testing Policy;
- Must have the ability to work flexible work hours, which may include
evenings and weekends;
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
SALARY: To commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing by 4:00 PM, on January 16, 2019. Applications
must include a cover letter, current resume, three (3) employment
related references (two of which must be from a current or recent
supervisor) with permission to contact these references.
Please submit application to:
Debbie Leonard , Manager of Administration
Rainy River First Nations
Box 450 Emo, ON P0W 1E0
For further information, please contact Debbie Leonard, Manager of
Administration at (807) 482-2479 ext. 268.
We thank all applicants but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
The Rainy River First Nation is an equal opportunity employer.