Front Store Manager
Key responsibilities of a Shoppers Drug Mart Front Store
- managing the human, physical and financial resources of the
front store and ensuring that store objectives are achieved;
- interfacing with other departments to ensure achievement of
- providing leadership and guidance to store staff in exceptional
- proven leadership and staff management abilities;
- superior interpersonal skills;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- efficient time management abilities;
- effective organization and planning skills;
- computer literacy;
- commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
Flex schedule - some weekends and evenings
Applications accepted online at jobs.shoppersdrugmart.ca
or in person to Kevin Nielson, Pharmacist/Owner.
Closing Date: Monday December 10th, 2018.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees
with disabilities. At Shoppers Drug Mart, we believe that compliance with
laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of
Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
375 Scott Street, Fort Frances 274-5351