Invites applications for the position of
Reporting to the Manager of Administration, the Housing Coordinator
will be responsible for provision and maintenance of high quality and
affordable housing for the First Nation members. This includes the
inspection of all community houses, and the coordination of repairs,
general maintenance and renovations as required.
- Diploma or Degree in Construction or Architectural Technology or
Engineering or equivalent of Grade 12 diploma and/or five (5) years
supervisory experience within a carpentry or construction
- Knowledge of current building code requirements;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of Rainy River First Nations housing program and the
community’s culture, beliefs, traditional lifestyles and socio-economic
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to provide a current Criminal Reference Check
satisfactory to the First Nation;
- Must adhere to the Rainy River First Nations Drug Testing Policy;
- Must have valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
Please apply in writing by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 12,
2018. Applications must include a cover letter, current resume, three (3)
employment related references (two of which must be from a current or
recent supervisor) with permission to contact these references.
Please submit applications to:
Rainy River First Nations
Box 450 Emo, ON P0W 1E0
For further information, please contact Verna DeBungie, Human
Resources Officer at (807) 482-2479 ext. 249.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Rainy River First Nation is an equal opportunity employer.