We are looking for individuals to fi ll several
LUBE TECHNICIAN POSITIONS
We have positions for both upper and lower technicians. Experience
and/or knowledge in the automotive industry is an asset and training
will be provided.
Lube Technicians work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities
include oil and lube services and vehicle maintenance.
Communication skills and a good, working knowledge of most
automobiles and light trucks are essential to succeed in this position.
The Great Canadian Oil Change builds customer loyalty and
retention through trust, workmanship and reputation.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Performs lube, oil and fi lter changes.
- Performs scheduled maintenance services, inspections and basic
servicing that do not require the presence of a Licensed Automobile
- Provides an excellent customer experience by ensuring an ongoing
commitment to the needs of the customer and their vehicle.
- Performs customer vehicle maintenance as requested.
- Assists in explaining procedures and repairs and any additional
required maintenance work to customers, in an effort to attain a
trusting relationship and long-term retentions.
- Provides quality workmanship to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Ensures that an unsafe vehicle is reported to management and
- Knowledge of current automobile technology is an asset.
- Being able to walk and stand for 8 hours and perform lifting of
- Ability to work effectively with computerized systems.
- Strong orientation towards customer service excellence.
- Ability to serve customers in a professional manner and to inspire
their confi dence and trust.
- Results-oriented individual who completes tasks according to
instructions and demonstrates responsibility for outcomes.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, customer-focused
- Ability to work in a team environment that provides assistance and
support to co-workers to achieve common goals.
- Ability to plan and organize daily tasks.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
Attention to detail is essential for success in this position. Please apply
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 16th, 2018.
The Great Canadian Oil Change
is coming to Fort Frances!