Mitaanjigamiing First Nation
is seeking a
We are seeking one person to fi ll the position of Ganawendaasowin
Administrator for a full-time position. This position will have dual
responsibilities which involves alternative care case management,
coordinating meetings, caregiver trainings, and Collaborates with the
WFS Program Consultant for Mitaanjigamiing First Nation.
- Post Secondary diploma in Social Services or related fi eld;
- Working knowledge of Child and Family Services Act
- A minimum of 2 years experience in case management;
- Knowledge of Ganawendaasowin Team and committee program
- Knowledge of Part X of the Child and Family Services Act,
Customary Care declarations and procedures.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Must provide a vulnerable sector screening and drivers abstract that
is satisfactory to the Mitaanjigamiing First Nation;
- Must sign an Oath of Confi dentiality and Social Media Policy.
DEADLINE DATE: November 13, 2018 at Noon
Please address Application to:
Ganawendaasowin Administrator Position
P.O Box 609
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M9
Or Fax: 807-274-4774 Attention: Carol Quagon, HR Coordinator
All applicants must provide a resume and cover letter, including
3 references (with permission to contact references) to: Carol
Quagon, Human Resources Coordinator. Full Job Description is
available by calling our offi ce at 274-2188 Ext. 228.
While all applications are appreciated, only those applicants selected
for interview will be contacted.