SEINE RIVER FIRST NATION
Invites applications for
The Alternative Care Coordinator is a full time, permanent professional
position. The Alternative Care Coordinator is responsible to provide
case management services to children and families, recruitment,
appraisal, orientation, training, supervision and support of emergency
situations, regular and specialized care homes, conducting home
studies and recommends the approval of homes.
- Knowledge of computer programs- Word, Excel etc.;
- A minimum of two (2) year experience within a social work profession,
and/ or completed college/university courses in social work;
- Work well with clients, team member skills;
- Must have good organization skills;
- Must have good communication skills;
- Must have good time management;
- Knowledge of anishinabe history and family systems;
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting, establishing homes;
- Able to maintain filing system;
- Driver’s class “G” license.
SALARY: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications
DEADLINE: November 14, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Please send resume, with three job related references, Attention:
Community Care Supervisor or
Director of Services
Seine River First Nation
P.O. Box 124,
Mine Centre, Ontario P0W 1H0
Late applications will be returned unopened. Only successful
applicants will be contacted for interviews. Successful candidates will
be required to submit recent Vulnerable Sector check. Complete job
descriptions are available at Administrative office. Priority will be given
to Community Members with the same qualification.