SEINE RIVER FIRST NATION
Invites applications for
The Community Engagement Worker/ Office Assistant is a full time,
permanent professional position. The community engagement worker/
office assistant is responsible for administrative and secretarial support
and/ as community engagement worker the incumbent shall be
responsible for holding children and adolescent groups and engaging
with community members through workshops, seminars, classes
and discussion groups.
- Knowledge of computer programs- Word, Excel etc.;
- A minimum of one (1) year experience within an office setting. Which
may include tasks such as; answering phones in a courteous manner,
photocopying, taking minutes, maintaining filing systems, dealing with
- Must be able to book travel arrangements - rooms, land/
- Must have good organization skills;
- Must have good communication skills;
- Must have good time management;
- Knowledge of Anishinabe history and family systems;
- Demonstrated experience in engaging families;
- Driver’s licence preferred but not necessary.
SALARY: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications
DEADLINE: November 14, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Please send resume, with three job related references, Attention:
Community Care Supervisor or
Director of Services
Seine River First Nation
P.O. Box 124,
Mine Centre, Ontario P0W 1H0
Late applications will be returned unopened. Only successful
applicants will be contacted for interviews. Successful candidates will
be required to submit recent Vulnerable Sector check. Complete job
descriptions are available at Administrative office. Priority will be given
to Community Members with the same qualification.