Accepting applications for the position of:
FINANCE SUPERVISOR / COORDINATOR
Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible for supervising the day-to-day
finance operations including general ledger, accounts payable/receivable and payroll
for all departments. Oversee and prepare entries and adjustments to records, files and
statements. Ensures that quality standards are maintained and in accordance with
established policies, standards and related government standards. Excellent benefit
package and competitive salary.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Post-secondary Degree in Business, Commerce, Accounting.
- Accounting designation preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a financial environment.
- Strong analytical, budgeting and reporting skills.
- Excellent computer skills - ADAGIO, MS Office in a network environment.
- Ceredian Dayforce experience an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and maintenance of an acceptable driving record.
- Vulnerable Sector Check.
Application deadline: Friday September 14, 2018.
Expected start date: ASAP
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
C.L.F.F.D. Hiring Committee
P.O. Box 147
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M5
Phone: 807-274-5556 Fax 807-274-5009