Invites applications for the position of
(6-month contract with a possibility of extension)
Naicatchewenin First Nation is seeking a highly professional, knowledgeable
individual who has the vision, courage and dedication to employ as the
Executive Coordinator. The Executive Coordinator will be responsible for
the management and control of a wide range of complex and confidential
administrative, operational, and clerical tasks. This individual will work
closely with Chief and Council and various committees and the NFN
membership as required.
- Experience in working with First Nations;
- Must have solid knowledge and skill set to provide administrative support
services at an executive level to Chief and Council;
- Must have exceptional knowledge of various computer applications (MS
Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Email);
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Understanding of First Nations management, culture and lifestyles;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with the First
Nation and external agencies/First Nations.
APPLICATION: To ensure consideration, please submit a cover letter,
resume and three professional references. Written authorization to
contact references must be included with the application. Complete job
description available upon receipt of request.
DEADLINE: Friday August 17, 2018 no later than 4:00 p.m. (CDT).
Forward cover letter, resume and references by postal mail, fax, email or
in person to:
Naicatchewenin First Nation
Attention: Theiah MacDonald
P.O Box 15, Devlin ON P0W 1C0
Phone: (807) 486-3407 Fax: (807) 486-1696
While all applications are appreciated only those applicants selected
for an interview will be contacted.
As per Naicatchewenin First Nation Drug Testing Policy, incumbent will be
required to submit a drug test as condition of employment.