Mitaanjigamiing First Nation
is seeking a
The Ganawendaasowin Services Worker job posting is a term
position which will assist the Mitaanjigamiing First Nation
Ganawendaasowin Team. The Ganawendaasowin Services Worker
provides case management and service provisions to children in care
and their families. The Ganawendaasowin Services Worker Position
is until May 2019.
- Post Secondary diploma in Social Services or related field;
- Knowledge of Ganawendaasowin Team, committee, program
- Knowledge of Child and Family Services Act and Weechi-it-te-win
Family Services mandate;
- Knowledge of Part IV of the Child, Youth and Family Services Act,
Customary Care declarations and procedures;
- Experience in counseling and case management;
- Must provide vulnerable sector screening that is satisfactory to the
Mitaanjigamiing First Nation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Must sign an Oath of Confidentiality and Social Media Policy.
All applicants must provide a resume and cover letter, including 3
references (with permission to contact references) to: Catherine
Hands, Human Resources Coordinator. Complete Job Descriptions
are available upon request by calling (807) 274-4343.
DEADLINE DATE: August 16, 2018 by 4:00 p.m.
Applications will be accepted by mail, email or in person to:
Ganawendaasowin Services Worker Position
Attention: Catherine Hands, HR Coordinator
Mitaanjigaming First Nation
P.O Box 98 – 1455 Idylwild Dr.
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M8
While all applications are appreciated, only those applicants selected
for interview will be contacted.