Riverside Health Care
Riverside Health Care has the need for a full-time Human
Resources Coordinator. Under the supervision of the Director of
Human Resources the Human Resources Coordinator will work
in a generalist capacity within the Human Resources department
including planning, talent management, compensation, employee/
labour relations, performance and attendance management, training
and development, etc.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources, or equivalent acceptable to
the organization; CHRP considered an asset;
- 1-3 years’ experience working in Human Resources preferably in
- Working knowledge of appropriate Human Resources related
Acts & Regulations (i.e. ESA, LRA, HRC). Strong understanding of
contract maintenance and the collective bargaining process.
- Computer literacy including HRIS systems/database and
demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and
- Demonstrated communication skills combined with strong analytical
and problem solving abilities.
This exciting role is designed to help develop and enhance your HR
skills and experience. If you are an energized, committed, customer
oriented HR professional who can set goals and deliver results we
encourage you to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume
and Employment Application form by using one of the following options:
1. Email to: Human.Resources@rhcf.on.ca
2. Fax to: 807-274-2898 Attention: Human Resources
3. Mail or hand deliver to: Human Resources, 110 Victoria Avenue,
Fort Frances, ON P9A 2B7
Resumes accepted for consideration on our advertised positions
must quote the job reference number along with the job title. We wish
to thank all applicants, however, only those invited for an interview
will be contacted directly.