SEINE RIVER FIRST NATION
Invites applications for
The Alternative Care Coordinator is a full time, permanent
professional position. The Alternative Care Coordinator is responsible
to provide case management services to children and families,
recruitment, appraisal, orientation, training, supervision and support
of emergency situations, regular and specialized care homes,
conducting home studies and recommends the approval of homes.
- Knowledge of computer programs - Word, Excel etc.;
- A minimum of one (1) year experience within a social work
profession, and/ or completed college/university courses in
- Work well with clients, team member skills;
- Must have good organization skills;
- Must have good communication skills;
- Must have good time management;
- Knowledge of Anishinabe history and family systems;
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting, establishing homes;
- Able to maintain filing system;
- Driver’s class “G” license.
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
DEADLINE: August 17, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Please send resume, with three job related references, attention:
Community Care Supervisor or Director of Services
Seine River First Nation,
P.O. Box 124,
Mine Centre, Ontario P0W 1H0
Late applications will be returned unopened. Only successful
applicants will be contacted for interviews. Successful candidates
will be required to submit recent Vulnerable Sector check. Complete
job descriptions are available at Administrative office. Priority will be
given to Community Members with the same qualification.