SEINE RIVER FIRST NATION
Invites applications for
The Community Engagement Worker/Office Assistant is a full time,
permanent professional position. The Community Engagement
Worker/Office Assistant is responsible for administrative and
secretarial support and as community engagement worker the
incumbent shall be responsible for holding children and adolescent
groups and engaging with community members through workshops,
seminars, classes and discussion groups.
- Knowledge of computer programs - Word, Excel etc.;
- A minimum of one (1) year experience within an office setting.
Which may include tasks such as; answering phones in a
courteous manner, photocopying, taking minutes, maintaining filing
systems, dealing with post/facsimiles;
- Must be able to book travel arrangements- rooms, land/air
- Must have good organization skills;
- Must have good communication skills;
- Must have good time management;
- Knowledge of Anishinabe history and family systems;
- Demonstrated experience in engaging families;
- Driver’s license.
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
DEADLINE: August 17, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Please send resume, with three job related references, attention:
Community Care Supervisor or Director of Services
Seine River First Nation,
P.O. Box 124,
Mine Centre, Ontario P0W 1H0
Late applications will be returned unopened. Only successful
applicants will be contacted for interviews. Successful candidates
will be required to submit recent Vulnerable Sector check. Complete
job descriptions are available at Administrative office. Priority will be
given to Community Members with the same qualification.