Lac La Croix First Nation
Announce an employment opportunity for an
Lac La Croix is seeking a highly professional, knowledgeable,
culturally sensitive individual who has the vision, courage and
dedication to employ as the Executive Director. As the Executive
Director, you will have an unwavering commitment and focus on
successful implementation of the annual operating plan, and achieving
long-term financial stability. Reporting to the Chief and Council, the
Executive Director will also be responsible for ensuring exceptional
service and overall accountability to community Members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Financial
Management, or equivalent post-secondary education;
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience as a senior manager
of a medium organization, not-for-profit organization, or a First
- Knowledge of Aboriginal Funding Agencies such as INAC;
- Knowledge of managing all financial aspects, including budgeting,
monthly reporting, and annual audits;
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures;
- Ability to work with various software (Microsoft Office Suite,
- Great attention to detail and ability to develop, implement and
maintain policies of the organization;
- Excellent organizational, administrative and leadership skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Satisfactory Criminal Reference Check.
Commensurate based on qualifications and experience.
Applications can be forwarded in person, by Postal Mail or email to:
Boundary Waters Financial Services
ATTN: Lac La Croix Executive Director Position
P.O Box 98
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M5
Phone No. (807) 274-4343
Location: 2nd Floor, Nanicost Building, 1455 Idylwild Dr.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- A cover letter;
- A resume, which includes two professional references, one of which
must be from current or former supervisors; and
- Written authorization to contact references.
Applications must be received by June 15, 2018 no later than 12:00
Catherine Hands, Boundary Waters Financial Services
Job Descriptions available upon request.
While all applications are appreciated, only those applicants selected
for an interview will be contacted.