Community Services For
Community Services for Independence Northwest (CSINW), formally
known as HAGI, CSI and NILS, is a non-profit organization which
provides assistance services to persons with physical disabilities and
seniors in both supportive and non supportive living environments.
Several positions of Personal Assistant await qualiﬁed candidates:
Reporting to the Program Coordinator, the Personal Assistant worker
will provide personal services for persons with physical disabilities
and seniors to assist with activities of daily living according to
consumer direction. If you enjoy working with people, are reliable,
caring, and trustworthy and want to learn new skills, we are looking
for you! Opportunities exist in the following locations:
- 2 vacancies in Fort Frances
- 2 vacancies in Rainy River Area
Qualiﬁcations and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Post secondary training in a related field (PSW) an asset, but
- Demonstrated experience working with person with disabilities
- Must have a keen interest in the health care field.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part
of a team.
- Valid First Aid/CPR training certified required, or will obtain prior
- A current police vulnerable sector check required, or will obtain
prior to hire.
- A valid driver’s license and has own transportation.
We oﬀer a competitive starting rate of $19.58 per hour, flexible/casual
hours 7 days a week, morning, noon and night, and will provide onthe-job training. Applications will be received until positions are filled.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Michelle Hargreaves, Human Resources Manager
Community Services For Independence Northwest (CSINW)
c/o 1201 Jasper Drive
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7B 6R2
We wish to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for
an interview will be contacted.
“Committed to Promoting Independent Living for Persons
with Physical Disabilities and Seniors.”