NURSE PRACTITIONER RN EC
TWO POSITIONS - One Full Time Permanent Postion,
One 3-month Contract with Possibility of Extension
The Fort Frances Family Health Team is looking for a full-time
permanent Nurse Practitioner RN (EC) and an interim Nurse
Practitioner RN (EC). This is an exciting opportunity for two Nurse
Practitioners to provide comprehensive assessment and treatment
planning for community patients in a team-based setting.
Skills and Qualiﬁcations
- The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible to provide primary
healthcare services to patients of all ages such as health
assessments, immunizations, diagnosis, acute and ongoing care,
treatment, chronic disease management and support, and
follow-up along with other associated duties and functions.
- This position will report to the Executive Director and will work
closely with other members of the healthcare team.
- Post-secondary program in nursing and advanced nursing practice,
- Registered Nurse Extended Class (EC) with College of Nurses
- Registered with the Nurse Practitioner Association of Ontario.
- Strong clinical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with electronic medical
records system an asset.
All qualiﬁed applications should be sent to:
Fort Frances Family Health Team
301 Victoria Avenue
Fort Frances, ON, P9A 2C1
Application deadline: Friday May 18, 2018 at Noon CDT
Although all applications will be reviewed, only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.